COVID-19 Information – 2022
White Rock Orthodontics Update During the COVID Era
White Rock Orthodontics remains committed to the safety of our patients, our Team, and our families. We continue to ask your help to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Please note that all Team members and both doctors at White Rock Orthodontics are fully vaccinated.
Prior to Entering the Office:
- If you or someone in your family has been experiencing flu-like symptoms or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to your appointment.
- Please notify us and we will reschedule your appointment for a later date.
During Your Visit:
- While in the Reception area, masks should be worn at all times while not actively eating or drinking.
- During your appointment, please wear your mask at all times when entering and leaving the clinic.
- Tooth brushing in the office continues to be suspended at this time. Please brush and floss at home prior to your appointment.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
We are constantly evaluating the rapidly-evolving federal guidelines to help prevent the spread of this virus.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call or text us.