Please fill out the form below
Supplement Informed Consent
White Rock Orthodontics Update During the COVID Era
White Rock Orthodontics is excited to open our doors to continue to see our wonderful patients! We remain committed to the safety of our patients and Team and so we have modified our protocols in the office to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 virus. We have modified our office protocols to be a non-aerosol producing office.
Prior to Entering the Office:
- If you or someone in your family has been experiencing flu-like symptoms or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please do not come to your appointment. Please notify us and we can reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- We will have a short screening questionnaire that needs to be completed prior to your visit to our office. This should be emailed or texted to you prior to your appointment.
- You can also download the questionnaire from our website
- There is an orange button titled “COVID-19 Precautions”
- If you are unable to complete the form at home, we will have copies in our office.
- This questionnaire must be completed for each person that enters the office.
- This screening will include an oral temperature taken at the office.
- We will continue our social distancing and we ask that all parents and siblings remain in the vehicle, unless the patient requires parental/guardian assistance
- There will be no brushing in our office. Please brush and floss at home prior to your appointment.
Personal Protective Equipment:
You may notice things look a little different in our office than what you are used to seeing. We have always practiced safe infection-control protocols by wearing eyewear, masks, and gloves. Now you will see our front desk wearing masks as well. Our chairs in the reception room are spread out and we will only be using every other chair in the treatment area. Our appointment times may be longer than usual as we are adding extra time to allow us to thoroughly disinfect all areas of the office after each patient.
Reducing Aerosols in the Office:
As stated above, we have modified our procedures to be a non-aerosol producing office. What does that mean for patients? In general, procedures that require the dental drill to remove glue off of the teeth will be modified to reduce the amount of aerosols produced. All procedures, including removing of braces/Invisalign, will still be performed, but with some modifications.
Feel free to call or text us if you have questions or concerns.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU AGAIN!!!